Welcome! If you are interested in Springer Spaniels – finding, owning, training, nurturing – in fact, sharing your life with one (or more!), then you have come to the right site.
FOR MY LATEST POSTS: CLICK HERE
I’ve just added a News section – stories about these remarkable dogs.
See the left hand side of your screen for more details of both the mini-course and the book (or click the menu if you’re on a mobile).
Please browse the links and articles and learn a whole lot more about these great dogs!
- What’s special about Springers, why they make great family pets and are good for your children
- How to decide between a pup or a rescue springer for your family
- How to find the right breeder for your ideal Springer
- How to pick the best pup for your family whether show dog, a breeding dog or a family pet
- Make your Pup’s first night at home an easy one – a happy start makes a happy springer
- House training basics for minimum mess and maximum training
- How to socialise your new dog – help him to be friendly and well-behaved
- Tips for top toning and a well-exercised Springer
- How to get your special spaniel looking its best
- The importance of balanced diet and what not to give your Springer for him to stay healthy
- and MUCH MUCH MORE!
My book is packed solid with advice and information!
Besides making the best family pets, they are also a hard-working breed, used in a wide variety of roles from public protection, drug searching and front line explosives sniffing, to protecting ancient monuments from termites. Fantastic!
Thank you for visiting, but before you go, have a ‘sniff’ round on the site yourself – there’s a load of information here.
Stop Press: The Springer Spaniel Companion – NOW on Kindle